Head of Sales – Public Sector
Location: North of England
Salary: £60k + Uncapped OTE + Car Allowance
Do you enjoy winning new relationships and driving new business with customers? Are you looking to accelerate your career and join an innovative tech leader with an organisation that’s prevalence is second-to-none?
This is a great chance for a genuine opportunity to grow with a business and be a part of providing forward thinking sales technologies. This company is focused on helping their clients communicate effectively with their audience through their technology. This is a great opportunity to join a business at the forefront of technological advancement and work with some of the most forward-thinking minds in public sector sales.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for developing and closing new business in order to consistently deliver an over target performance.
- Pushing revenue of my client’s cutting-edge IT solutions.
- Be capable of engaging customers in a consultative manor.
Why should you apply?
- Enormous opportunity to engage the public sector with an IT proposition that is both exciting and innovative.
- A sales support system that is geared to help you source quality leads and develop new business relationships.
- Great opportunity to work for a leader in the public sector, namely health, industry.
- Fantastic time to join a company that has plans to grow and expand across different areas.
- Working with an IT solution that returns superb commercial ROI to prospective clients.
- Using a cutting edge CRM system that maintain sales activity records and reports in quick time to keep you focused on your clients.
- This is a business that places customer satisfaction at the forefront of its vision.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing a field based team.
- Have experience working in the public sector with a solid understanding of the sector, ideally in the health area.
- Have an exceptionally strategic mindset with a passion about delivering IT solutions that will make a difference.
- Have excellent leadership skills with an ability to mentor your employees and develop your teams.
There isn’t much else in the current market that is more prevalent than this role – if you’re interested then don’t waste a minute and contact James today!