Consultancy Services Business Development Manager
Location: South West UK
Salary: Up to £60k basic + £uncapped OTE & fantastic benefits
Do you want to further your career with a UK based IT Services provider that believes by creating a culture that brings out the best in their employees , the outcomes for clients will be even more amazing?
This company are well established in the UK market and despite their relative size have a reputation for taking business from the ‘big players’ because of their hands-on customer focus and nimble approach to delivering the highest possible levels of service. In 5 years since ESP have worked with this employer they’ve more the doubled in size and been able to attract some of the most sought-after industry talent across leadership, technical and delivery.
This has given them a remarkable capability and unique position in the market. What really makes this business stand out is the people; their Sales Director was a successful leader in a global competitor but chose to move to this business as a result of the strength of their reputation. It’s stories like this that make ESP so excited to be working so closely with this business.
This role isn’t for the feint hearted; the growth plans for this company are enormous so they require a sales person with a winning mindset and the drive to take this business further. Even as we emerge into a post-Covid world, the reward and career progression on offer is huge but this isn’t a challenge that will suit an average salesperson; this is an opportunity for the top performers in the industry.
They require a Business Development Manager to drive digital transformation and business change strategies by delivering to customers across enterprise, banking, insurance, retail and finance. The role will be targeting a client base in and around the South-West. Proximity to the Bristol area is desirable but the employer are open to those willing to travel plus there is full flexibility to work from home.
This business are working closely with ESP and our close working relationship has helped generate successful sales hires in the past. Their employee benefits package is second-to-none and there is a competitive salary and OTE on offer.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Systematically target and engage in new business activity across Scotland.
- Source and develop new business relationships.
- Develop sales proposals.
- Present solutions and commercials to prospective clients.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports.
- Provide strategic input around business and sales growth
- Participate in sales meeting/events.
- Accurate monthly and rolling monthly sales forecasting.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in new business IT services.
- Hunter profile.
- Preferred Experience selling IT Consultancy or Services to Finance.
- A solid commercial understanding with ability to influence and inspire colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively within a ‘hyper-growth’ business environment
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications, Microsoft Office and CRM as Salesforce.
- Strong verbal and written skills including excellent presentation skills.
- Autonomous, team-player, hard-worker, target-driven, self-motivated, multi-tasking and influential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, strong negotiation and closing skills.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact James Egersdorff for further details!