Head of Sales Enablement - Cyber Security
Location: Commutable to London/Manchester
Salary: Up to £80k fixed + 90K OTE + Full benefits package
Opportunity with a Gartner market leading IT Security business who are achieving exceptional growth.
On offer is a great opportunity to join a prestigious global IT Security company that is rapidly growing and centred around Cyber Security. This is an exceptional opportunity & High profile role in a thriving, ambitious environment that is genuinely setting itself apart in this exciting technology space.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a business unit focused on Sales Enablement
What is the opportunity?
- You can break into the lucrative IT Security sector if you have a Sales Enablement background
- Unique position in their market
- High profile role in fast growth area of an established global force
- Fast career progression
- The market is buoyant
- Strongest in their field and recognised by Gartner
- Incredibly supportive and modern culture
- Strong established business
- Cool environment
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Working with your team to manage the Bid Team, Sales Operations and Learning & Development.
- This being a leadership role, help your team to develop the effectiveness of their business units
- Understand the challenges, trends and opportunities and deliver/execute your plans.
- Meet and exceed expectations particularly in transforming Learning & Development
Knowledge & Experience
- Essential knowledge of Sales Enablement including Bid Management, Sales Operations and Learning & Development
- Sales management/leadership experience
- Must have a demonstrable track record of success.
- Great collaboration and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally.