Senior Account Manager
Location: UK South
Salary: Up to £70k basic + £uncapped OTE & fantastic benefits
It's not very often we take a job spec and think "Wow! Now THAT is a cool job!"
We've got an awesome opportunity to join a growing payment tech provider who are continuing to grow in spite of Covid challenges.They provide a really smart payment authentication solution that's helping major brands in retail, gaming, travel and gambling enhance their e-commerce processes.
In fact, their solution is being so well received by the market that despite being in 'start up' mode (this business are nearly 5 years old) they're building up a super-impressive client base. This is where you come in. They need an Account Director who lives and breathes client satisfaction.You'll be working with leads brands and taking their experience to the next level Your role will be to make sure they receive the best levels of service, utilise the solution and come back to buy more! You're going to busy because the sales team are bringing new clients in at a rapid rate of knots.
You will have a genuine opportunity to grow within the business; you'll be working alongside their Head of Client Engagement in an environment that encourages and nurtures creativity and innovation. You'll be expected to bring ideas to the table, champion creative thinking and do what it takes to deliver the best for your customers.
This is the sort of environment where creativity is key; it will suit someone who is personable but also has the flexibility to be both commercially astute and able to influence colleagues across the entire business.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Build, nurture and develop relationships with an existing (and rapidly growing!) key client base.
- Be seen by customers as a partner
- Present solutions and commercials in a creative and fun way
- Ensure customer satisfaction is #1 on your daily agenda.
- Participate in sales meeting/events by bringing ideas to the table that are going to excite people.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years Account Management experience. This isn't about flogging customers anything. This is about being seen as a partner.
- Ability to wear different hats, work with peers across the business and do what it takes to make things happen
- Demonstrable track record of taking an account in its infancy and developing it into something super special.
- A list of customers who remember you because you made a difference. Customers who remember you because you cared.
I wish we saw more opportunities like this! If this sounds like the environment for you then get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for further details!