Account Director position - Working for a Global ERP Software vendor
Location: UK Wide - Multiple office locations all over England
Salary: Up to £100k basic, double OTE + 7k car allowance and other benefits
Are you a senior enterprise software sales person who has experience closing £1 million + deals in the Aerospace, Defence and Manufacturing space? Would you like to work for an £800 million turnover vendor who boasts existing accounts such as British Aerospace, JLR and Rolls Royce?
My client is looking for a Named Account Manager who has experience selling complex software solutions into large enterprise accounts. They specialise in selling ERP and Service management software into Aerospace and Defence, manufacturing and professional services clients. In this role you will work closely with some of their key spending accounts, farming these opportunities as well as trying to create new opportunities within the accounts. This is a home working opportunity and the accounts you will manage are spread across the UK. If you are someone who enjoys developing strategic accounts and working with house hold names then this role could be perfect for you.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Sell value on value as oppose to features and benefits
• Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
• Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales.
• Utilise best practice sales models.
• Understand the vendors’ competition and effectively position solutions against them.
• Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
Leading a (Virtual) Account Team
• Demonstrates leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams.
• Ensure account teams (support and service, other Key Account managers) and Partners are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events.
• Maximise the value of all sales support organisations.
Knowledge & Experience
• 10+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions / start-up and/or management consulting experience with a value sell mentality
• Proven track record in complex sales at C-level with a collaborative and impactful manner. Consistent performance against targets
• Experience in lead role of a team-selling environment.
• Demonstrated success with large transactions, transformation and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market. £1 million + deals
• Business level English: Fluent
• Local language: Fluent, Business Level
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global software vendor who will give you some of their existing accounts to manage. If you would like to explore this further, please apply or call me on - 07725 040910