Account Director - Enterprise Software solutions - Business Intelligence/Analytics
Location: UK wide preferably commutable to London
Salary: Up to £95k fixed - 190K OTE + Full benefits package
Opportunity with a Gartner market leading software vendor who are achieving exceptional growth.
On offer is a great opportunity to join a multi-national software vendor that is rapidly growing and centred around BI/Analytics. This is an exceptional opportunity in a thriving, ambitious environment that is genuinely setting itself apart in this exciting technology space.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a range of enterprise customers in a mix of the key sectors. This includes FS, Telco, Retail, Utilities, Public Sector etc
What is the opportunity?
- High earning potential and lucrative commission scheme
- The market is buoyant
- Strongest in their field and recognised by Gartner
- Incredibly supportive and modern culture
- Strong established business
- Cool environment
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- This is a consultative/solutions/outcome based sales culture
- Working with new/existing customers to build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region.
- This being a senior role, help your business to develop further market share and grow accounts
- Understand the challenges, trends and opportunities and be able to fluently communicate to C-level executives to understand their focus and strategy.
- Develop deep understanding of value proposition in the Business Intelligence/Analytics sector.
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as build consistent long-term revenue potential.
Knowledge & Experience
- Essential knowledge of Business Intelligence/Analytics marketplace and its challenges/opportunities
- A background in selling Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers preferably BI/Analytics
- Ideally knowledge of cloud based solutions although this is not essential
- Must have a demonstrable track record of success.
- Great collaboration and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Customers and Partners.