Overlay Sales Manager – Software Development
Location: London, Birmingham, Manchester or Glasgow
Salary: Up to £80k Basic + £80K OTE + Benefits
Do you enjoy upselling products into spending Tier 1 accounts? Are you looking to accelerate your career and join an innovative Global Software Vendor?
On offer is a great opportunity to join a global tech vendor that is rapidly growing and offers an exciting product portfolio around, Software Development, Application Development and Consultancy. You will have a genuine opportunity to grow within the business, in an environment that encourages and nurtures creativity and innovation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for upselling Development Services into spending account, opening opportunities in new divisions and closing deals in order to consistently deliver upon target performance.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Grow spending accounts
- Systematically target and engage in new divisions.
- Source and develop new business relationships.
- Negotiate with Service Providers.
- Develop sales proposals.
- Present solutions and commercials to prospective clients.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in sales meeting/events.
- Accurate monthly and rolling monthly sales forecasting.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Account Management/ New Business sales.
- Preferred Experience selling Services around Technology, ideally Software Development but not essential
- A solid commercial understanding.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota in a channel led sales environment involving technical sales.
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications, Microsoft Office and CRM as Salesforce.
- Strong verbal and written skills including excellent presentation skills.
- Autonomous, team-player, hard-worker, target-driven, self-motivated, multi-tasking and influential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, strong negotiation and closing skills.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Liam Anderson for further details!