Cloud Services Account Manager - South of England
Location: Commutable to London - Home working contract
Salary: Up to 65k basic + double OTE + 5k car allowance
Are you an Enterprise Sales Professional with proven success generating new business opportunities? Do you have experience selling managed services around cloud and networking technology? This organisation has recorded double digit growth for the last ten years and has an exciting portfolio of next generation technology.
My client is looking for a Account Manager with experience in selling IT managed services to join their UK sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful team that is well positioned in the technology industry. They have the resources, references and experience to guarantee you a successful career in sales, as well as the uncapped earnings that go with it. They have over 300 existing customers you can sell into as well as a fantastic portfolio of solutions. They are looking for someone who has been successful in a field based new business sales role working for an IT managed service provider.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Hunt out new accounts and sell them cloud services
- Develop an existing list of customers within a region or vertical
- Deal with large value contracts
- Gain an understanding of complex, solutions led sales cycles
- Work with the lead generation team behind you to create appointments in your target accounts and give you the best opportunity for success
- Demonstrate how you have sold six figure managed services contracts.
Knowledge & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in new business field sales selling cloud and IT services. Networking sales would also be good.
- Ability to conduct remote product demos.
- Achievement against monthly / quarterly sales targets. Ideally you will have experience carrying a £1 million + target.
- Hunter profile.
- A solid commercial understanding
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota in a New Business capacity
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of relevant cloud solutions
- Strong verbal and written skills including excellent presentation skills.
- Autonomous, team-player, hard-worker, target-driven, self-motivated, multi-tasking and influential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, strong negotiation and closing skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing technology business who's top sales people in this team are earning £250k +. Please apply if you would like to discuss this further.