Sales Director – UK&I
Salary: £150k package on a 50/50 split + exceptional perks/benefits
Are you an experienced Sales Executive with experience selling SaaS into the Insurance industry?
We’re working with a rapidly growing AI SaaS scale-up business headquartered in Paris that is reinventing insurance claims automation and fraud detection with AI. They help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk, and accurately identify suspected claims fraud, making investigative teams more effective and reducing fraud losses.
Since they launched in 2014 in Paris, they've raised over $100M with Tier 1 investors, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Zurich, and Hong Kong, and currently work with more than 80 insurers globally. If you are excited about joining a fast-growing insurtech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture, this is the company for you.
An interesting candidate would be someone who has a rolodex into the Insurance market and experience selling SaaS solutions. They are keen on someone who can hit the ground running and knows the Insurance market as their solution makes them a key player in the vertical.
This role would be the second salesperson in the UK for my client so they are searching for someone who can work independently in a new market without much support and for someone who is focused, motivated and has an analytical approach.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Experience covering the United Kingdom and Ireland as a territory;
- Managing C-level relationships within the country's insurance ecosystem (federations, associations, clients, prospects, partners);
- Defining and applying sales strategies in order to grow the client base;
- Identifying and exploiting new growth and up-selling opportunities;
- Submitting propositions and signing new deals;
- Reporting weekly activity and forecasts.
Knowledge & Experience
- You have had at least 10 years of successful B2B sales experience in SaaS, software, or services. Good understanding of the UKI insurance Tech industry is preferred
- You have strong commercial knowledge, business acumen, and emotional intelligence;
- You have a proven track record of new business sales and evidence of winning and developing new accounts;
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work; you often come up with new ideas to improve your service quality;
- You are at ease with developing your own go-to-market and account development strategies, build/qualify/close own sales pipelines and mobilize internal resources to support ongoing customer opportunities;
- You can communicate at a high level, understand complex client strategies and tactical requirements to deliver the best value proposition, ensuring ROI
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a competitive, positive, winning attitude;
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- You demonstrate strong attention to detail with maintaining accurate data related to your Sales pipeline (key target account, forecasts, win/loss ratios, etc.,.)
- You don't mind traveling and have experience working abroad;
- You speak Native English. Any other language is a plus!
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Dominic Black (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details!