Business Development Manager
Location: England Wide
Salary: £60,000-£90,000 basic x2 OTE + Car Allowance
Are you a solution focused Business Development Manager with a background in selling Managed Services into either Commercial or Public Sector? Do you enjoy nurturing senior business relationships and breaking into new Accounts?
You will be joining a Market leading, Multi-national organisation who are turning over several billion in revenue. This role will involve selling a large range of Cloud, Infrastructure, Data Centre, Managed Services and Professional Services products into both spending accounts and give you the support you need to further sell into whatever industry you see fit.
The business is multi-award winning, with a strong track record in working with some of the leading technology companies in the world. Similarly, they have a proven track record of developing sales careers, with many of the leadership team coming through the business in sale spositions initially.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Source and develop new business relationships
- Systematically target and engage in new divisions.
- Negotiate with Service Providers.
- Develop sales proposals.
- Present solutions and commercials to prospective clients.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in sales meeting/events.
- Accurate monthly and rolling monthly sales forecasting.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Account Management/ New Business sales.
- Preferred Experience selling Managed Services into either Public Sector or Commercial accounts.
- A solid commercial understanding.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota in a channel led sales environment involving technical sales.
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications, Microsoft Office and CRM as Salesforce.
- Strong verbal and written skills including excellent presentation skills.
- Autonomous, team-player, hard-worker, target-driven, self-motivated, multi-tasking and influential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, strong negotiation and closing skills.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Liam Anderson for further details!
Key Words: Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, B2B, Sales Executive, Business Development, Outbound Sales, Account Manager, Account Management, Key Account Manager, Relationship Manager, National Accounts, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales, Business Development, Public Sector, Commercial Sector, Financial Services, Banking, Retail, FTSE 250, Managed Services, Cloud, Infrastructure, Breakfix, Hardware Maintenance, Data Centre, Storage, Defence, Central Government,