Business Development Manager
Location: England Wide
Salary: £70,000-£95,000 basic x2 OTE + Car Allowance
Are you a solution focussed Business Development Manager with a background in selling Services into Financial Services and Banking Clients? Do you enjoy nurturing senior business relationships and breaking into new Accounts?
You will be joining a Market leading, Multi-national organisation with strong ties in the Financial Services sector. This role will involve selling a large range of Bespoke Services, including Software Development, Application Development and Consultancy.
The business is involved in both Glassdoor and Sunday Times' 'Best Companies to work for' lists and they offer a very mature environment with huge earning potential.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Source and develop new business relationships
- Systematically target and engage in new divisions.
- Negotiate with Service Providers.
- Develop sales proposals.
- Present solutions and commercials to prospective clients.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in sales meeting/events.
- Accurate monthly and rolling monthly sales forecasting.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
Knowledge & Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Account Management/ New Business sales.
- Preferred Experience selling Services in Financial Services/Banking
- A solid commercial understanding.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota in a channel led sales environment involving technical sales.
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications, Microsoft Office and CRM as Salesforce.
- Strong verbal and written skills including excellent presentation skills.
- Autonomous, team-player, hard-worker, target-driven, self-motivated, multi-tasking and influential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, strong negotiation and closing skills.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Liam Anderson for further details!
Key Words: Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, B2B, Sales Executive, Business Development, Outbound Sales, Account Manager, Account Management, Key Account Manager, Relationship Manager, National Accounts, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales, Business Development, Software Development, Consultantcy, Banking, Financial Services