Player Manager/Team Leader
Looking for more than just a job? Do you want a real opportunity to make a huge difference to a company and your career? How would you like to lead your own division and play a key part in the growth of this exciting part of a renowned business? We're looking for an experienced Recruiter to take this established team and lead it to greater success in 2020!
We are ESP, a recruitment consultancy company specialising in sales and related roles within technology industry. We’re based in the heart of cosmopolitan Didsbury village, easily accessed from south and central Manchester.
After consistent growth of 20% each year and our best year ever in 2019, we’re looking to expand and want to hear from a driven, experienced recruitment professional who is looking for a new challenge.
What’s the role?
- Managing a team of 4 recruiters, utilising your leadership and influence to help take their careers to the next level
- Taking responsibility for growing an existing division and client base, laying down strategies for key accounts and driving revenue growth across your division’s specialist market
- Selling and delivering recruitment services for technology professionals working in sales or related roles.
- Working alongside leadership team and utilising cutting edge recruitment CRM to report results, forecasts and planning.
What about ESP?
- Highly established and respected recruitment company within the technology sector
- Join a business with strong values on a mission to become the most highly recommended/trusted IT recruitment company in the world
- Specialists in Senior Technology Sales Recruitment as well as Junior/Mid-Level Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing and other related positions within the technology sector.
- We have a vast and diverse database of global and smaller clients as well as a strong network of the best candidates in the technology market
- We put working together at the centre of what we do. We prioritise collaboration over competitive recruitment, we pride ourselves on our attitude towards working with our clients and our candidates to really understand them and do the right thing for them
- We provide a safe and social working environment for our employees, we ensure our team feel supported and empowered to make the right decisions
- Find out more about what it’s like working at ESP from our Glassdoor reviews
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible working options
- Competitive salary with uncapped earning potential
- A clear career development plan and vigorous training program delivered by internal and external specialist trainers
- Company-wide incentives that include: team holidays to places like Lisbon, Amsterdam, Ibiza and Vegas, gym membership, fitness boot camps, charity events, weekly team lunches and socials.
What are we looking for?
- A proven leader with two to five years’ experience in Recruitment and proof of success against their main goals/targets
- Someone who loves working with people, building relationships and making a difference
- Energetic, passionate and driven individual with a great sense of humour and charisma even when working under pressure
- A natural thinker – this person will bring their own ideas and strategies to take their team forward.