Senior Recruitment Consultant
Looking for more than just a job? Do you want a real opportunity to make a huge difference within a company and to your career? How would you like to be a head hunter and join the ESP team? We're looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to hit the ground running!
We are ESP - a recruitment consultancy company specialising in sales and related roles within technology industry. We’re based in the heart of cosmopolitan Didsbury village, easily accessed from south and central Manchester.
After consistent growth, we’re looking to expand and want to hear from driven, experienced recruitment professionals who are looking for a new challenge and want to become the next best Recruitment Consultant.
What’s the role?
- Building relationships with new and existing ESP contacts who require recruitment services including looking for staff or for a career move themselves
- Selling and delivering recruitment services for senior technology professionals working in sales or related roles.
- Researching and contacting new companies and candidates well-suited to ESP’s capability to deliver recruitment services and articulating our value proposition, resulting in further opportunities.
What about ESP?
- Highly established and respected recruitment company within the technology sector
- Specialists in Senior Technology Sales Recruitment as well as IT Support, Junior/Mid-Level Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing and other related positions within the technology sector.
- We have a vast and diverse database of global and smaller clients as well as a strong network of the best candidates in the technology market
- We put working together at the centre of what we do. We prioritise collaboration over competitive recruitment, we pride ourselves on our attitude towards working with our clients and our candidates to really understand them and do the right thing for them
- We provide a safe and social working environment for our employees, we ensure our team feel supported and empowered to make the right decisions and deliver the best results while also being
- Find out more about what it’s like working at ESP from our Glassdoor reviews
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible working options
- Competitive salary with uncapped earning potential
- A clear career development plan and vigorous training program delivered by internal and external specialist trainers
- Company wide incentives that include: team holidays to places like Lisbon, Amsterdam, Ibiza and Vegas, gym membership, boot camps, charity events, regular team lunches and drinks, race days, dress up days and cash rewards
What are we looking for?
- A natural salesperson with two to five years experience in Sales or Recruitment and proof of success against their main goals/targets in previous employments
- Someone who loves working with people and enjoy spending time to understand their requirements in order to tailor the service you provide them while building a long-term relationship
- Energetic, passionate and driven individual with a great sense of humour and charisma even when working under pressure
- Proven experience in collaborating and working with stakeholders to achieve results