Sales Development Manager - UK Enterprise
Location: UK wide (Remote working)
Head Office: London
Salary: £80,000 - £95,000 basic - 1st Year OTE £160,000 - £180,000 (uncapped) + Excellent benefits
Do you have a proven background in managing high value ARR SaaS deals with senior level decision makers?
Have you got the attributes to succeed in a hyper-growth SaaS environment?
Are you looking to join an organisation receiving significant financial funding and that offers fantastic progression?
ESP are proud to be partnering with a UK based BI and Analytics SaaS Vendor that has experienced fantastic growth with an innovative and market-leading offering.
· This is a cutting edge BI SaaS platform that aids critical and complex decision making which can be sold to customers across any enterprise vertical.
· In short, it allows the user to make important decisions quickly. These are 'life and death' decisions; essential outcomes that have to land the right way up. The solution is proven and making a difference in customers across verticals including Finance, Defence, Manufacturing, Government, Military.
- The platform is exciting because it's not a technical sell; you present this to C-Level Execs and they're immediately impressed and can see the value.
· As a member of the UK sales team, the business will place on you the trust and responsibility to grow sales across both new and named accounts. You will be solution orientated, identifying opportunities for growth and making clear and actionable decisions as to how to capitalise on them.
· You'll be working for an inspirational sales leader. Someone with a proven background of scaling and growing technology businesses who combines forward-thinking leadership with an outstanding ability to coach and mentor. This person will bring out the best in you.
· The role sits within the new logo business team but you will also be responsible for driving/creating an agenda to sell further solutions to the strong global existing client base and beyond.
· You will thrive in a hyper growth environment; this means that you'll enjoy the challenges that come from a business that are scaling quickly, focused on winning and have a vision to become the leader in their field within the next 2 years.
· With the full support of an international marketing function and internal sales support, you will drive excellence across all sales metrics, from conversion rates and length of sales cycle, to deal size and achievement against targets.
· Demonstrable track record of achievements and performance against targets - to be able to talk through succinctly through previous successes, the implementation of sales process and scaling ARR SaaS deals.
· You will have achieved ambitious sales targets and successfully executed growth plans across a named account and new logo customer base.
· You’ll be ambitious for your team, the company and our customers. You’ll play a pivotal role in helping the business achieve its lofty ambitions.
· We are looking for someone who is keen to jump in, learn quickly and has the confidence and positivity to face challenges head on and be an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter.
Does this sound like the role for you? Please apply today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity and the chance to work for an exciting SaaS vendor.